House burnt


    IMPHAL April 9: One wooden building caught fire at Sagolband Salam Leikai Mamang Leirak, today at around 8.30 pm.
    The residence belongs to one Akhom Amen, 45,s/o Manihar. Amen told media persons that he had lighted a candle and left it unattended as there was no power supply at that time.

    The candle is suspected to be the cause of the fire. Property including jewellery, currency notes, and other household items were lost. Adjoining house of one Salam Santa,57,was singed by the flames.


    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here