Fire Brigade saves


IMPHAL, July 5: Quick action by a team of Fire Brigade saved a building at Paona Bazar from further damages by fire today.

The incident happened at around 8:15 pm due to a gas leakage in VISWO-E Commerce Hughes Net, a ticketing agent at Paona Bazar. The fire has damaged only a few portions of the shop including a door, windows and some electronic items.    

Fire fighters trying to douse the fire at Paona Bazar on Thursday evening.

The building is owned by Thingom Bimola wife of (L) Pishak of Laipham Khonou. VISWO-E Commerce Hughes Net is on the first floor of the building and it is run by the Thingom Bikram, son of the building’s owner. 


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here