THE SHILLONG MANIPURI STUDENTS’ UNION
Regd.No.E-16 (RS) 30/2001/149 0f 2002
H.Q. Manipur House, Red Land, Laitumkhrah, Shillong-03
Ref. – in/smsu/06/13 Date: 03/06/13
(Please Immediately Release)
The Shillong Manipuri Students’ Union (SMSU) is demanding the Manipur government to immediately implement the inner-line permit (ILP) system in Manipur. Otherwise SMSU will go on the protest path.
Today, 3rd of June 2013, the Union has organized a group discussion regarding the ILP system in Manipur and other states in North East. Various organizational leaders are associated in the discussion at Manipur House, Red Land, Laitumukhrah, Shillong.
On the 4th of May 2013 there will be a meeting with Khasi Student’s Union (KSU) and Joint Committee on Inner Line Permit System (JCILPS), from Manipur.
Participant Leaders are:
1. Kh. Meiraba Angom (President of SMSU)
2. Y.P Singh (Vice President of SMSU)
3. Ch. Thangamba (Advisor of SMSU)
4. H. Hemo (Advisor of SMSU)
5. W. Romesh (Sports Secy.)
6. Sapamcha Jadumani ( Convenor of JCILPS, from Manipur)
7. Mutum Churamani (Co-Convenor of JCILPS, from Manipur)
8. Khomdram Ratan (Co-Convenor of JCILPS, from Manipur)
9. Joy Chingakham (Co-Convenor of JCILPS, from Manipur)
10. Somendro Thokchom (Co-Convenor of JCILPS, from Manipur)
11. M.I. Singh (President of Meetei Community Development Society Shillong)
12. Sougrakpam Tiken ( General Secretary of The Shillong Meetei Tenbang Lup)
13. Akoijam Jogendro (Former Advisor of SMSU) etc.
Kh. Meiraba Angom
Shillong Manipuri Student’ Union (SMSU)
Shillong – 793003